I’m slowly losing my lead, but that’s okay. As long as I stay steady, I should still make my goal this year, but I’ve got a lot of writing to do, so things are gonna slow down on the reading front.
Here’s the link to my star rating breakdown if anyone needs a refresher. It’s also up in the header 🙂
- What I’m currently reading (in order of Date Started)
- The Dark Tower (Dark Tower #7) by Stephen King– I actually got through TWO of my Dark Tower books last month, and now I’m on the last one! THEY’RE SO GOOD, OH MY GOSH!!! I have no idea how things are going to wrap up, no clue! It’s awesome!
- Miles in Love (Vorkosigan Omnibus #6) by Lois McMaster Bujold– Still plugging along at this, little by little. Intrigue and mayhem!
- Audrey Hepburn: An Elegant Spirit by Sean Hepburn Ferrer– Again, plugging away, little by little. I did find a really great quote that I’ve been posting up everywhere:
- Books I’ve Finished
- Wolves of the Calla (Dark Tower #5) by Stephen King- Five Stars
- Song of Susannah (Dark Tower #6) by Stephen King- Four Stars
Fog’s Book Of The Month
Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Dude! This book was amazing! I loved the tie-ins to other works, I loved the Calla (I’m not joking, I keep catching myself trying to slip into Calla -speak ;P), I loved the story and the reveal of the Wolves. I predicted it, but there were enough twists to make even my prediction interesting 🙂 I’ve already started Book 6, because I HAVE to know what’s happened to Susannah!
For more info, please see my live-reading updates, they’re pretty entertaining ;P
Short and sweet! See you guys later!