Okay, so this is going to be kind of a huge post. Fair warning 🙂 Also, look at that, I’m still ahead of my goal! Woohoo!
Here’s the link to my star rating breakdown if anyone needs a refresher. It’s also up in the header.
- Books I’m Currently Reading:
Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild– I borrowed this book from a friend after we watched the movie (which was SO SUPER CUTE, OH MY GOD, WATCH IT NOW, GO AHEAD, I’LL WAIT…), and so far it does not disappoint. I’m pretty sure one of the plot threads from the movie was added in (which is fine, it’s a kids book, I get it), but it’s still really cute and I’m enjoying the bejeebers out of it 🙂
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker– This book is…rich. That’s the best word I have for it. It’s so detailed and deep, I’m very much enjoying taking my time to savor it (especially since it’s been on my to-read list for so long). I’m looking forward to figuring out how everything works out for all the different characters, even the side characters.
- Books I’ve Finished:
- Black Powder War (Temeraire, #3) by Naomi Novik- Five Stars
- Avengers Legends, Vol. 1: Avengers Forever by Kurt Busiek- Three Stars
- Empire of Ivory (Temeraire, #4) by Naomi Novik- Five Stars
- Gwenpool, the Unbelievable Vol. 2: Head of M.O.D.O.K by Christopher Hastings- Five Stars
- The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson- Four Stars
- Young Avengers Vol 3: Mic-Drop at the Edge of Time and Space by Kieron Gillen- Four Stars
- Yesterday’s Gone: Episode 1 (Yesterday’s Gone, #1) by Sean Platt- Four Stars
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink- Five Stars
Fog’s Book of the Month
I don’t really have a book of the month this month, since everything has been kind of crazy around here. Sorry guys! Maybe I’ll do better next month 🙂
See you next time!